Carbon dioxide (CO2) laser marking machine has a laser wavelength of 10.64um. It can also be divided into two types: glass tube and radio frequency tube (RF tube is also called metal tube). It is mainly used for marking or cutting of non-metal materials such as wood, bamboo, acrylic, paper, leather, and cloth. Below, Foshan Fulan Laser will mainly talk about what matters to pay attention to when using glass tube carbon dioxide laser marking.
2. Equipment operators must be trained, familiar with equipment structure and performance, and master relevant knowledge of operating systems;
PS: Foshan Fulan Laser will conduct professional one-on-one training operations for customers. Training methods: centralized lectures, live operation demonstrations. Until the customer's operator can operate the equipment correctly and skillfully;
3． Wear appropriate protective glasses near the laser beam;
4． Do not use a CO2 laser marking machine to process the marked product without knowing what the material is, so as to avoid the potential danger of smoke and vapor;
5. When the equipment is running, personnel must not leave the post without authorization or leave untrained personnel to be in charge. If it is really necessary to leave, stop or cut off the power switch;
6. Turn off the laser or shutter when not processing;
7. Do not place flammable materials near unprotected laser beams;
8. The laser should not cause burns to the skin. Since the wavelength of the carbon dioxide laser will be absorbed by the skin, direct exposure of the laser beam to the skin will cause burns to the skin. However, as long as it is done properly, this situation can be completely avoided;
9. The laser and optical lens are fragile. Handle with care to avoid vibration; avoid local stress when installing and using;
10. The cooling method is water-cooled. The cooling water must be pure, non-sticky, and it is often replaced. It is best to use distilled water. Please note: It is strictly prohibited to start the laser power supply without water or abnormal water circulation.